Working on photo post, coming soon; but WonderCon~ (got home at midnight Tues/Wed)
- worked like a lunatic before the con, during the con (at the booth and until 2-3AM) because I had too much going on. I’ll try and fit some normal life in but I’ve got another 3 weeks of this ahahahah but that’s okay cause I can do this
- did not get to see my spirit guide Guillermo del Toro
- did get to see my spirit animal Chris Hardwick at the Nerdist Podcast Live, which was hilarious and awesome and he climbed on the lap of some dude about three feet in front of me. Even though it was weird because he and Jonah Ray were haunting my Hulu experience endlessly while I was sewing.
- got to talk to/buy from my neighbors Kevin Tong and Mondo, plus Super7
- got to see some friends, met some fans of my guide, people from tumblr, chatted with lots of fun strangers! Misidentified some Homestuck cosplayers but I think they were amused I tried? Was interviewed twice, but got flustered and may have implied I’m stalking children on tumblr D: . Made at least one cool connection; and one that I’m praying madly to Cthulu becomes something
- didn’t get to see the show floor at all, missed seeing people I really like and know #singletear
- 97% sure I DID see muthaflippin’ Matt Bomer cosplaying a cross between 10/11 (mostly 11 but with 10 glasses - think someone who didn’t quite grasp cosplay ;) ) 9-o but was with a customer so couldn’t call out to him
- went to Disneyland after years being just outside it. It was so small and crowded, it was nuts; but it was also kind of adorable. Went on most of the rides I wanted. I’ve got bruises from Indiana Jones but it was amazing. Did not see any celebs there though hah.
I will put up my exclusive for anyone who wanted one, but basically everything else is headed to C2E2 in 3 weeks.