Needed a new series to watch on Netflix while I was hand sewing so I started Supernatural err… last week. On S3 (just saw the Xmas episode). I know fans so maybe they will be amused by my reactions
- like it more than I expected to (erm, I expected to hate it). It’s fun. But I’m not signing up for the fanclub tattoo, or plastering my walls with Sam or Dean (or Sam/Dean :P )
- CAVALCADE OF CANADIANS! Ah, the familiar, rainy embrace of X-Files alum producer/directors & Vancouverite genre actors. Ride that magical carousel of Canada being everywhere else, baby! I’m racking up so many points in “spot the location”.
- My mother really likes it. Who knew.
- If there was a drinking game - there must be - you’d be on the floor after one episode. It’s adorably trope-tastic.
- Wish I hadn’t been massively (if incoherently) spoiled. Especially that guy in line at SDCC last year who regaled us for an hour with the entire storyline, completely out of order. lol.
Will I make it through all the seasons on Netflix before C2E2?
Ever have an ostensibly simple task that you keep screwing up, again and again, for no apparent reason?
This tapeworm is going to be the death of me.
…PLUSH tapeworm. Plush.
I disapprove of Tumblr moving the link for the non-featured posts in a specific tag to the bottom and making it so tiny I couldn’t find it until today. It’s especially sad in categories like art and crafts, where good and interesting work is often made by people who are not necessarily recognizable and might escape immediate notice.
I’m not complaining about the editors, who share wonderful content; but we’re talking about a small group of people compared to, you know, the entire internet. It’s just that there is plenty of good content out there that the editors may not see or happen to like, and I encourage you to embrace looking at “show all posts” from time to time.
You never know what you might find spelunking in the wilds of Tumblr.